Fast Friday 10k 2018
10km Road Race - Good Friday: 30.03.18, Exwick, Exeter
UKA Race Licence: 2018-29825
RACE NOW FULL - SORRY!
> !!! 2018 ROUTE UPDATE - DETAILS !!! <
Volunteers Needed = FREE Entry to another race, If your able and willing to help please get in CONTACT
Refund, Deferral and Transfer Information
From the moment we begin to organise an event, we start to incur costs. Your entry fee is invested into the cost of staging the event - everything from barriers to toilets, from printing to safety pins, from race numbers to marketing. Organising any event requires a considerable amount of forward planning, risk and expense. Therefore we are unable to offer refunds or defer entries over to the 2017.
However, we will do entry transfers up until 7 days before the race.
You must have agreed to take over the entry from the original runner directly. The fee we charge is to cover admin costs - we will not refund the original entrant, therefore you will need arrange payment (if any) directly with original entrant. Click here for entry transfer
See our full policy regarding - refunds, deferrals, transfers and event cancellation.
RACE INSTRUCTIONS WILL BE EMAILED TO ALL ENTRANTS PRIOR TO THE RACE
Race Information | View Race Instructions Sheet
- Date & Time: Good Friday: 30th March 2018 - Start Time 9.30am
- Race Instructions: You should be able to find all the details you need reference the race here on the website. However we will email all entrants a race instructions email prior to the race.
- Race HQ: The race HQ will be the changing rooms at Exwick Playing Fields (Post Code EX4 1EG) - click here for directions.
- Entry Limit -250
- Entry Fees: £14.50 England Athletics Competitions License Holder
- £16.50 Standard Entry
- Prize Fund: This will be awarded to the first 3 men and women over the line - these prizes will be awarded on the day. Age cat prizes will be awarded to the winner of each age cat (providing they have not already won an overall prize). Age cat prizes will be posted out after the race.
- First Aid Cover: Will be provided by MET Services
- Parking: Please note parking at the race hq is limited, so if you can car share where possible please do. If we could ask you to please park as tightly as possible so we can accommodate as many cars as possible. Parking will be done on a first come first served basis. There is on street parking available on surrounding roads and also a pay and display car park - we will include alternative parking details in the races instructions.