Run Exe Relays 2018
Provisional Date - Friday 15th June 2018.
4 x 4KM Team Relays (Approximate distance)
Exwick Playing Fields
Race Licence: 2018-32276
RESULTS // PHOTOS
Will be here after the race.
TEAM AGE CAT MEDALS WILL BE SENT OUT NEXT WEEK - SEE BELOW FOR AWARDS LIST.
The #RunExeRelays are back again for 2018...teams of four with each person running a 4km leg!!!
The race route will follow an out and back course, which will be approximately 4km.
The course profile is flat road and traffic free, using shared foot paths.
MAPS & PLANS: Google Route Map | *NEW PDF Route Map | Change Over Plan
CAR PARKING: We advise parking at Exwick Playing Fields Car Park - the one we use for our 5k's! Parking here is limited so please car share where possible, parking will be on a first come first served basis. There is on street parking available on surrounding roads.
CONFIRMING RUNNER NAMES AND RUNNING ORDER: You can do this by accessing your user profile: https://profile.canbook.me
You will need to use the email & password you gave when entering orginally - From here you can click 'edit' and add details for each runner. If you have any problems making updates then please read the following link: http://help.attendly.com/hc/en-us/articles/211915768-Editing-registration-details-in-a-user-profile. After the deadline - tbc, we will make any emergency team changes on the day - this should be forced amends due to injury etc...no sneaky tactical changes!!
Team Categories and Prizes
*To ensure we get things right we will not award medals on the night, they will be posted out the week afterwards. We hope to award the trophies for 1st Men, Lady and Mixed teams on the night.
- Female Under 17 1st Team - Medals
- Female 18 - 34 Top 3 Teams - Medals
- Female 35 - 44 1st Team - Medals
- Female 45 - 54 1st Team - Medals
- Female 55 + 1st Team - Medals
- Men Under 17 1st Team - Medals
- Men 18 - 39 Top 3 Teams - Medals
- Men 40 -49 1st Team - Medals
- Men 50 - 59 1st Team - Medals
- Men 60+ 1st Team - Medals
- Mixed Team Any age - at least one runner of each gender 1st Team - Medals
- 1st Male, Female, Mixed Overall Team (Regardless of Age Cat) Trophy
PLEASE NOTE - You can enter a team of mixed ages, we will assign you to the age cat based on the youngest person in the team, unless they are a junior!
(↓) Race instructions below (↓)
- Race HQ: The race HQ will be the changing rooms at Flowerpots, Exwick Playing Fields (Post Code EX4 1EG)
- Route: The race route will follow a out and back course, which will be approximately 4km. Each runner will run once route once. The profile of route will be flat and it will all be on road using shared foot and cycle path.
- Change Overs: It is runners responsibility to ensure they are ready for their change over, our officials will seek to assist but ultimately it the competitors responsibility to be ready and in the appropriate change over zone when incoming runners finishes.
- Team Make Up: We will accept team entries from both running club teams and also scratch teams - so your welcome to enter as a bunch of mates or a business team etc! The make up can be single sex or mixed.
- Team Amends: Amends to teams can be made up until the close of play on Wednesday 17th May. After this time we will only make emergency amends...so no sneaky tactical changes :-)
- Car Parking: We advise parking at Exwick Playing Fields Car Park - the one we use for our 5k's! Parking here is limited so please car share where possible, parking will be on a first come first served basis. There is on street parking available on surrounding roads.
- Entry & Race Limit: 75 Teams - first come first served.
- Entry Fees: Adult Team (over 17)- All runners England Athletics competiton licencse holder - £8.00 per runner = £32.00 Adult Team (over 17) - Unattached Team - £10.00 per runner = £40.00 Junior Team (Under 17) - All runner England Athletics competiton licencse holder - £5 per runner = £20.00 Junior Team (Under 17) - Unattached Team - £6 per runner = £24.00
- Minimum Age: 11 years
- Numbers: Numbers will be issued on the day to teams - they should be collected by the nominated team leader. Numbers will display a team number and a letter - this represents the leg order: A = 1st Leg B = 2nd Leg C = 3rd Leg D = 4th Leg
- Toilets, Changing and Showers: These will be available at the Race Hq
- First Aid: This will be provided by MET Services
- Prizes & Scoring: Team age cat for a teams will be based on the youngest member of the team - except for junior runners. Final prize structure will be based on final entry of teams.
- Prize Giving: We will try and award first past the post men's, ladies and mixed teams on the night. The remaining prizes will be sent out the week after. As this is this is the first time we have organised relays we want to make sure we get positions & times correct.
- Memento / Rewards: Each team will be sent a personalised team certificate, which will include individual times/position. This will be emailed out after the event.