Exeter 10K 2018
Wednesday 18th July 2018.
Entry will open Friday 9th March 2018 at 9am
Uk Athletics License 2018-32275
View 2017 [Results]
RESULTS // PHOTOS Will be here after the race.
17.05.18 - Route Update: As some of you will already know the flood defence works taking place on the route have over run. We have been in constant contact with the contractors undertaking the works, who have advised they see no issue in us using our normal proposed route. However please do be aware that due to all the site traffic using the Riverside Valley path, this has now become quite rough in places, it is due to be reinstated but it looks unlikely that this will be done before the race. The path is ok to run on but is rougher than it has been in previous years, so please be aware and take extra care.
Perfect for a first 10k or having a crack at a PB...
A great 2 lap traffic free pancake flat 10km run on footpaths and cycle tracks around the River Exe and Exeter Canal.
Volunteers Needed = FREE Entry to another race, If your able and willing to help please get in CONTACT
SORRY RACE NOW FULL
Refund, Deferral and Transfer Information
From the moment we begin to organise an event, we start to incur costs. Your entry fee is invested into the cost of staging the event - everything from barriers to toilets, from printing to safety pins, from race numbers to marketing. Organising any event requires a considerable amount of forward planning, risk and expense. Therefore we are unable to offer refunds or defer entries over to the 2019.
However, we will do entry transfers up until 7 days before the race.
You must have agreed to take over the entry from the original runner directly. The fee we charge is to cover admin costs - we will not refund the original entrant, therefore you will need arrange payment (if any) directly with original entrant. Click here for entry transfer
See our full policy regarding - refunds, deferrals, transfers and event cancellation.
RACE INSTRUCTIONS WILL BE EMAILED TO ALL ENTRANTS PRIOR TO THE RACE
- Race HQ: Will be at Haven Banks Outdoor Education Centre, Haven Rd, Exeter EX2 8DP
- Race Packs: Race numbers will be posted out approximatly 10 days before the race.
- Race Car Park: We are unable to offer a dedicated event car park. However there are Council Pay & Display Car Parks close by: Haven Banks Car Park, Michael Browning Way, Exeter, EX2 8DP Cathedral and Quay Car Park, Lower Coombe Street, Exeter, EX1 1DX See council website for further details - http://www.exeter.gov.uk
- Start Time: 7.00pm
- Race Limit: 450
- Entry Fee: Standard Entry £18.00 England Athletics Competitions License Holder £16.00
- Minimum Age: 15 years old
- Baggage: Runners can leave baggage in the Race HQ. This is entirely at your own risk.
- Showers/Changing: Limited showers will be available at Race Hq
- Toilets: Toilets will be available
- Prizes: Prizes will only be awarded for overall winners - First 3 male & female on the night. Age category prizes will be posted out after the event. *Only one prize per competitor.
- Course Measurement: The official course measurement 10,000m
- First Aid: This will be provided by MET Services