Haldon Relays 2019
Summer 2019. Date TBC
4 x 3KM Team Relays (Approximate distance)
Race Licence: TBC
NEW RELAY EVENT
MORE INFO COMING SOON...
- Race HQ: Haldon Forest
- Route: TBC
- Change Overs: It is runners responsibility to ensure they are ready for their change over, our officials will seek to assist but ultimately it the competitors responsibility to be ready and in the appropriate change over zone when incoming runners finishes.
- Team Make Up: We will accept team entries from both running club teams and also scratch teams - so your welcome to enter as a bunch of mates or a business team etc! The make up can be single sex or mixed.
- Team Amends: Amends to teams can be made up until the close of play on XX XX XX after this time we will only make emergency amends...so no sneaky tactical changes :-)
- Car Parking: Pay and display parking will be available at main Haldon Forest Park car park.
- Entry & Race Limit: 75 Teams - first come first served.
- Entry Fees: Adult Team (over 17)- All runners England Athletics competiton licencse holder - £8.00 per runner = £32.00 Adult Team (over 17) - Unattached Team - £10.00 per runner = £40.00 Junior Team (Under 17) - All runner England Athletics competiton licencse holder - £5 per runner = £20.00 Junior Team (Under 17) - Unattached Team - £6 per runner = £24.00
- Minimum Age: 11 years
- Numbers: Numbers will be issued on the day to teams - they should be collected by the nominated team leader. Numbers will display a team number and a letter - this represents the leg order: A = 1st Leg B = 2nd Leg C = 3rd Leg D = 4th Leg
- Toilets, Changing and Showers: These will be available at the Race Hq
- First Aid: This will be provided by MET Services
- Prizes & Scoring: Team age cat for a teams will be based on the youngest member of the team - except for junior runners. Final prize structure will be based on final entry of teams.
- Prize Giving: We will try and award first past the post men's, ladies and mixed teams on the night. The remaining prizes will be sent out the week after. As this is this is the first time we have organised relays we want to make sure we get positions & times correct.
- Memento / Rewards: Each team will be sent a personalised team certificate, which will include individual times/position. This will be emailed out after the event.