Sunday 16th December, 9am Start
5km or 10km Options - Distances Approximate
Uk Athletics License 2018-35376
RESULTS // PHOTOS Will be here after the race.
Our ALL NEW FESTIVE RACE in the beautiful setting of Haldon Forest. There will be two options to choose from 5km (one lap) or 10km (2 laps), distances are approximate. For those of you who don't know Haldon is a pretty hilly place but the views are spectacular, so the pre Christmas challenge is the perfect event before the indulgences of Christmas!!!
MORE DETAILS TO FOLLOW SOON
Volunteers Needed = FREE Entry to another race, If your able and willing to help please get in CONTACT
Refund, Deferral and Transfer Information
From the moment we begin to organise an event, we start to incur costs. Your entry fee is invested into the cost of staging the event - everything from barriers to toilets, from printing to safety pins, from race numbers to marketing. Organising any event requires a considerable amount of forward planning, risk and expense. Therefore we are unable to offer refunds or defer entries over to the 2019.
However, we will do entry transfers up until 7 days before the race.
You must have agreed to take over the entry from the original runner directly. The fee we charge is to cover admin costs - we will not refund the original entrant, therefore you will need arrange payment (if any) directly with original entrant. Click here for entry transfer
See our full policy regarding - refunds, deferrals, transfers and event cancellation.
RACE INSTRUCTIONS WILL BE EMAILED TO ALL ENTRANTS PRIOR TO THE RACE
- Race HQ: Will be at Haldon Forest Park, Postcode: EX6 7XR
- Race Packs: Race numbers will be avaialble to pick up on the day
- Race Car Park: We are unable to offer a dedicated event car park. However there are Council Pay & Display Car Parks close by: Haven Banks Car Park, Michael Browning Way, Exeter, EX2 8DP Cathedral and Quay Car Park, Lower Coombe Street, Exeter, EX1 1DX See council website for further details - http://www.exeter.gov.uk
- Start Time: 9.00am
- Race Limit: 250
- Entry Fee: Standard Entry 10k-£18, 5k-£14 England Athletics Competitions License Holder 10k-£16, 5k-£12
- Minimum Age: 5k - 13years // 10k - 15 years old
- Baggage: Runners can leave baggage in the Race HQ. This is entirely at your own risk.
- Showers/Changing: Limited showers will be available at Race Hq
- Toilets: Toilets will be available
- Prizes: Prizes will only be awarded for overall winners - First 3 male & female on the night. Age category prizes will be posted out after the event. *Only one prize per competitor.
- Course Measurement: As this is an offroad race course measurements are appoximate
- First Aid: This will be provided by MET Services